This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the Big Deals Shopping Show.
If you're a new member of our Big Deals Shopping Show . . . welcome and congratulations! We're glad you've
joined us! If you're a frequent shopper, THANK YOU for your patronage and continued support.
To better serve you we have developed the following guidelines, which all shoppers must follow, in
order for The Big Deals Shopping Show to continue to be a "win-win" situation for everyone.
Please carefully read the following "Rules of the Road."
Here are the basics:
1. Bearer will pay all applicable sales tax when redeeming certificate.
2. Entire certificate must be redeemed in one visit.
3. In the case of restaurant certificates, bearer agrees to leave a fair tip of a minimum of 15%
for their server based on the full retail value of the check for the meal. A tip of 20% would be even better!
4. All certificates are usually fully transferable.
5. All hotel certificates for stays are based on availability. In the case of a dispute The Radio Shopping
Show reserves the right to exchange certificates or Radio Shopping Show credit. Bearer agrees
that any and all damages shall be limited to monies exchanged for the certificate.
7. Radio Mankato is not responsible for gift certificates or services if the business which provided such items has closed.
8. Expirations will not be extended on any certificates.
9. The Radio Shopping Show reserves the right to suspend or cancel participation privileges of any person
found to be in violation of these conditions or other policies or parameters put in place by the station.
Now, let's look at some amplifications and further information.
WHEN PICKING UP CERTIFICATES
Special Note: No change will be given if you fail to use the entire amount of the
certificate-no exceptions. The unused portion of a certificate is not applicable towards the tip.
All certificates must be redeemed before the expiration date. No exchanges will be given on any expired
certificates and we are not able to extend any expiration date.
LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED & EXPIRED CERTIFICATES
Lost, stolen, mutilated, and expired certificates have no value. Once you take possession of a
certificate you are responsible for its safety and well being. Certificates cannot be replaced under any circumstances. We are not responsible if a business closes and you have not redeemed your certificate.
keep the certificates you purchase in a safe place until you are ready to use them.
All certificates are subject to any restrictions or conditions listed on them. Examples of such
restrictions or conditions could include: "One certificate per table, not valid on sale items, good Sunday through Thursday, Blackout Dates apply, etc."These restrictions must be observed. Before purchasing gift certificates please
review them by asking a Radio Shopping Show host or associate to explain any restrictions.
In the unlikely event of a complication involving a Radio Shopping Show , please contact The Radio Shopping
Show Coordinator or an associate rather than the business in question. This will help you rapidly resolve any issue.
We encourage you to try different businesses and not to use a certificate every time you visit a given
business. Keep in mind that The Radio Shopping Show exists to introduce you to new businesses and save you money. Whenever possible please spend over and above the value of the gift certificate. Be a repeat customer.
When using certificates requiring a reservation, we encourage you to plan ahead and not wait until
the last minute. Plan ahead. This will help you prevent any problems. If a valid certificate does not work,
please contact us prior to the expiration date listed on the certificate. At our option we will exchange it for
another certificate of equal purchase price. For example, if you purchased a $20 certificate for
$8 dollars, you would be credited $8 towards the purchase of another certificate(s). However, if a business closes, we are not responsible for those un-used certificates.
If you have any questions about this policy, please call 507-345-4537.
SPREAD THE WORD
Please take the time to write a letter to the owner or manager of a participating business letting them
know about your positive experience and how much you appreciate their being on The Big Deals Shopping Show.
If you are a new customer inform them that you heard about them on The Big Deals Shopping Show.
Also, be sure to tell your friends and family members all about the fantastic deals from great area
businesses and beyond which are available every day on The Big Deals Shopping Show.
Have a great time shopping and saving BIG money!
1. How do I make a purchase?
Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to log-in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue.
There are a couple of payment options for you to choose from.
2. My password does not work. What now? If your email address is on file you can have your password
emailed to you by clicking on the 'forgot your password?' link.
3. There is an item that I would like to purchase but the price is missing. Why? Periodically we do not
allow online purchases of certain items. You can check on availability by calling (507) 345-4537 during business hours.
5. What is your return policy? Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned. All sales are final so be certain of your purchase before you buy.
6. I know of a great business in my neighborhood that would be perfect for your store. How do I make a suggestion? Please send an email with as much information about the business as possible.
8. All purchases will be mailed to you or you can set
up a time to pick them up from the station. If you have the certificate in your hand you can use it.